VisitApps is so much more than mobile visitors guides and event applications. Our mobile apps can guide travel planners or in-market visitors around your state, city, events, activities, resorts, and conferences. VisitApps offers your users functions that meet their preferences and encourage engagement, from favorites lists to push notifications, maps to calendar feeds, booking options to social sharing.
VisitApps can help you, the DMO, communicate with in- and out-of-market visitors, increase event participation, boost local business, enhance in-destination experiences, encourage sharing via social media, connect visitors with your DMO staff, track downloads, and gather engagement analytics. We provide the right app package for your visitors, partners, and destination. Browse some of our most popular apps below. Learn more.
Want quick access to all the client examples at once? Download the Use Cases app for a one-stop shop.
VisitApps can be a mobile supplement to your Visitors Guide, and are even more effective on state and regional levels. Help users engage more visitors, even on the go, whether they are in the travel-planning phase, in-market, or open to re-engagement after their visit.
- Serve Content Targeted to Regions or Personas
- Engage Visitors with Push Notifications
- Provide a Quality Offline Resource
- Embed a Social Media Hub
Self guided and audio tours, guided tours, themed tours: help your in-market visitors navigate around town on foot … or by bike or via car. Connect them with local historic landmarks, contemporary businesses, delicious local dining, and welcoming lodging.
- Provide Maps and Directions to Stop Locations
- Play Audio Clips at Points of Interest
- Promote Deals at Nearby Businesses
- Enable Users to Add Notes
Walking tour examples:
Driving tour examples:
Brewery tour examples:
Bottoms up! Help in-market and out-of-market beer enthusiasts locate the perfect pub or brewery, or guide visitors to participating partner restaurants and dining specials, provide a menu of dining options, and even feature local chefs or recipe blogs. Separate content by food type, or venue preferences (patio dining, anyone?). Allow visitors to search for nearby restaurants, map them, and save their favorites.
- Curate a List of Specific Places to Visit
- Push Out Special Offers to App Users
- Provide a Calendar of Special Events
- Allow Users to Filter by Category
Restaurant week examples:
Help those new to your area search events, see activity options, create their own calendar of events, share experiences with friends across social media, subscribe to push notifications for event updates, read related blog content for inspiration, get directions, and more.
- Announce Important Updates via Push
- Schedule Activities and Save Favorites
- Embed Forms or Surveys For Attendee Input
- Embed Contests and List Rules
- Promote Social Channels
Big event examples:
Calendar of events example:
Restaurant week example:
Build apps for your specific meeting and industry events, like users summits, conferences, campus tours, and more. Participants can download the app to plan their conference schedule, plus track sessions and workshops, networking events and shuttle times. Users can view campus maps and set up calendar reminders, too.
- Update Attendees with Timely Push Notifications
- Build Out the Schedule of Events
- Let Users to Personalize their Schedule
- Highlight Speakers and Local Businesses
Single conference examples:
Promote tournaments, bid game days, and sporting events like spring training. Sports apps offer athletics fans and participants in your area schedules, scores, things to do in town in between games, and local resources like gyms and restaurants near their hotel or the stadium.
- Announce Game Updates via Push Notifications
- Feature Local Businesses for After the Game
- Display Rankings, Scores, and Schedules
- Provide Facility Details and Highlights
In the world of apps, engagement is the metric that matters most, and a digital passport is one of the best ways to keep your audience engaged. With a digital passport, you can influence real people to visit your partners in the real world, and even have the data to show that the app was the source of the business.
- Drive foot traffic to local partners through gamification
- Encourage users to check in to participating locations
- Set achievement levels for users to unlock through check-ins
- Provide concrete data on economic impact to stakeholders
Beer City Brewsader App: